The Prinsburg-Raymond-Clara City Farmer's Elevator Coop features many products and services that vary by location. Please check with your local office to see if a product or service is available in your area.
- Grain Marketing
- Grain Handling
- Over-the-Counter Contracts (ex: Cash Plus, Foundation, Price Builder Bonus, etc.) - contact Clara City Farmers Elevator (CHS Hedging Branch Office) for more information
- Seed Sales, Service, and Delivery - contact Ryan Dobmeier at the Raymond Office for information and pricing
- Custom Soil Sampling & Treatments, Crop Nutrients, Crop Protection Products, and Turkey Litter - contact the Prinsburg Fertilizer Department for more information
- Feed: Pet, Poultry, Sheep and Lamb, Specialty Feed and Medicines
- Feed Bank: Custom Grinding and Feed Processing - contact Prinsburg or Raymond Office for more information
- Cenex Convenience Store of Raymond - 320-967-4274
- Cenex Brand Bulk Fuel & Lubricants
- Prinsburg Hardware Store
- Dividends - Annual dividends are available at the Annual Meeting every year around the second week of April.
- Full Dividend requests can be submitted any time, but are processed only once a year after the Annual Meeting, generally around May 1.
- Local equities may be requested when the patron turns 65
- Regional equities may be requested when the patron turns 72
- All patron equities may be requested when the patron is deceased
- To request equity disbursment, fill out the Patronage Equity Request Form (available at Prinsburg Elevator & Clara City Elevator)
For more information on these products and services, call your local office.
Prinsburg Farmers Coop
Prinsburg Fertilizer Department
Raymond Farmers Coop
Clara City Farmers Elevator
CHS Hedging Branch Office